WordPress vs Blogger: Best Blogging Platform. Blogging in a place where you write information or share your personal experience to help others, but the question is who is the best WordPress vs. Blogger. You will get all the answers about bloggers or WordPress, so read the full post.
If we look at the history of blogging, the first blog was started 26 years ago by Justin Hall and his first blog is Link.net. There are many blogging platforms available these days that are both free and paid.
There are 600 million blogs in the world and they come from different platforms. If you have a blog or are interested in blogging in the future, then you have an idea of which blogging platform is perfect for you. If you don’t know what a blog is? Therefore, you should read first because it helps you understand better.
Some questions also arise in your mind, “Which platform is better for WordPress or Blogger?”, What would benefit me if I choose Blogger or WordPress. If the above questions arise in your mind then don’t worry in this post, you will get a solution to all your queries and compare between WordPress and Blogger Dot.
Table of Contents
- WordPress or blogger
- Comparison of extensions between WordPress and Blogger
- Questions and Answers: WordPress vs. Blogspot
- 1. Blogger Gets Fast Adsense Approval!
- 2. Which one is easier to use?
- 3. If a blog is on Blogger, is it difficult to rank it?
- 4. How can I change my blog from Blog to WordPress?
- 5. Can I get Adsense approved on the free Blogspot domain?
- The best to earn the best money online
- Blogger vs WordPress better to make money?
- The conclusion
WordPress or Blogger
WordPress vs Blogger The best platform for a new blogger. Both WordPress and Blogger have millions of users and it is a bit difficult to decide. Some users like Blogger for its features and some users like WordPress for its greater power and features.
Now you have some questions in mind that they are both the best, so “who do I pick”, I’m not worried about giving you some general comparisons that will give you the right idea of choosing the best blogging platform.
If you are a beginner, you should know something about domains and hosting before you start. You can start your first blog on Blogger to get an initial idea of blogging and then the advantage of Blogger is that you don’t pay a single fee to start a swamp.
Blogger takes advantage of the free subdomain plus hosting and can download free themes according to your niche. You can also customize that theme according to your uses. Alternatively, you can choose a self-hosted website where you will use WordPress CMS to create a professional blog.
To start a WordPress blog, you will need to buy hosting. Now the choice is yours. If you have some money, I suggest you start your blog on WordPress as you get advanced features that kickstart your experience.
Comparison of extensions between WordPress and Blogger
- If you start a website on WordPress, you definitely buy hosting and custom domains, but on Blogger you won’t have to pay a single rupee for hosting or subdomains.
- In WordPress, you can do advanced level customization and change the look of your blog, but in Blogger you can customize your blog, but you will not have the advanced level customization option.
- A WordPress user needs to set up a database for a WordPress CMS installation on his host, but on Blogger, he gets a clean dashboard and doesn’t need to create any manual databases, setting up the account. Later you can create many blogs directly.
- WordPress has various plugins and themes that provide advanced level blogging, but on Blogger, you can download various themes according to your niche, but none of the plugins are available to facilitate your work.
- You will have to manually update the plugin, the theme to WordPress, but it doesn’t require any kind of update on Blogger.
- On both platforms, the available and free themes will vary depending on the theme you purchase.
- You can create unlimited pages and posts in both WordPress and Blogger, there is no fixed limit.
- Both WordPress and Blogger support custom widgets that help add additional functionality to the blog.
- In WordPress, you have to buy a custom domain, but you get a free subdomain at Boger, if you want to add your custom domain to Blogger, it redirects from the subdomain you created to the custom domain.
- Both platforms support Adsense or any other ad network monetization, but Blogger comes with built-in Adsense advertising tools.
- In WordPress, you have all the control, but a blogger has a platform owned by Google, if you do some kind of spam, there is a possibility that Google can remove your website.
I explained 11 major differences between WordPress and Blogger. After reading the above comparisons, you may have a representation of unusual questions in my mind, I will give you some questions below on Wp vs Blogger.
If your query will be resolved after reading the indication below and then the comment below. If your question is not below the questions and answers, you can comment on your questions. I will answer your questions in 1-2 days.
Questions and Answers: WordPress vs. Blogspot
1. Blogger Gets Fast Adsense Approval!
You might think that Blogger is Google’s own platform, that’s why Google approves AdSense fast, no, you were wrong because Google always looks for quality content that helps users. If your website is not approved by Adsense, you can check the Adsense approval trick.
2. Which one is easier to use?
As it is a bit easier to compare to WordPress Blogger because you have to install WordPress manually, all you have to do is configure and then contact your hosting provider or WordPress team if you get any errors.
3. If a blog is on Blogger, is it difficult to rank it?
The answer is no, the reason is not because of the hosting Google has seen for quality content, if it has, your posts should rank.
4. How can I change my blog from Blog to WordPress?
Google is always trying to provide good features to its users as to why Blogger has the option to export your Blogger content to WordPress.
5. Can I get Adsense approved on the free Blogspot domain?
Yes, obviously Blogger has a special “Income” tab after which you can fulfill all the Adsense requirements directly from that tab.
The best to earn the best money online
If we agree, you make money on both platforms, but in WordPress you get more customization features that increase your earnings.
Blogger vs WordPress better to make money?
I have already explained on Blogger that you cannot customize the ads to your needs, which reduces your revenue, but on WordPress, you place your ad anywhere and optimize your needs. “The winner is WordPress” increases your income.
If you’ve read the above article and still haven’t made the right decision, then you’re worried if you’re new to blogging or don’t want to invest in blogging, then Blogger is the right choice for you.
For new bloggers, you will start your blog on Blogger until you can approve AdSense after AdSense approval. The most important point on Blogger is that you get a free SSL certificate for life and the minimum cost of an SSL certificate is 1200 to 2000 rupees.
If you know about blogging, SEO and everything then you should switch to WordPress because you get a lot of plugins that give you advanced features that make your blogging experience easier.
- Hidden Features Of MX Player Every User Must Know
- What Is Amazon Mturk, Looking For A Great Job With A Prize Money?
- How to Delete a Blog on Blogger With 6 Easy Steps
- How to create a blog in WordPress with zero coding skills?
- 7 Unique Websites to Check Google Keyword Ranking
- Can you earn with Url Shortener? 5 Highest Paying url Shortner
- How to run Android application on Windows Emulator for windows
- The 5 highlights of the application cloner
- Top 10 Android Apps for Best WhatsApp Status Download
- Marine Researchers Have Discovered The Largest Aggregation Of Fish